Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters
Biodegradable bamboo charcoal water filters in a reusable natural cotton bag. Reusable, then compostable and zero waste. Available in a 4 pack which is suitable for a 1 litre jug of water, or an 8 pack which is suitable for 2 litres.
Place the filters in jug or bottle filled with tap water and they will slowly filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines.
After 2 months of use replace with new charcoal filters and reuse around the home. Place in mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners, place in the fridge to keep produce fresh, help remove smells from your fridge or bathroom, they can even help remove moisture from damp areas.
Can be composted once you have finished with them.
HOW TO USE
Use approx: 1 litre jug = 3 - 4 pieces; 2 litre jug = 6 - 8 pieces
1. Wash in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins in a pan of water to sterilise & allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use).
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It's then ready to drink.
5. Re-sterilise once a week by repeating step 2.
6. Replace with new charcoal after 2 months approx.
Next business day dispatch, courier delivery within 2-3 business days
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you would like to refund or exchange an item please return within 14 days of delivery. You must email us within 7 days of receiving the goods to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods is the customer's responsibility. Goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging then we can issue a full refund.